3 months’ probation then permanent in position
Purpose of the Job
To effectively coach employees on a daily basis
Minimum Qualifications and Experiences
Computer skills: MS Word, Excel and In-House Systems
- Updating of Registers.
- Ensure Daily productivity is met.
- To reinforce the collections skills provided in the formal role of the collector training sessions.
- Coaching and Mentoring.
- To assist in the resolution of any queries/requests from agents in order to ensure that the debtors payment amount is received.
- To ensure that the Team Leader is kept informed as to any unresolved issues regarding performance, debtor related queries etc.
- Due to the nature of the business, you will be required to assist in any other area should it be necessary
- Conflict Management
- Team Player
- Integrity / Honesty
- Customer Service
- Influencing / Negotiating
Monday – Friday (07h30 – 16h30)
2 Saturdays per month (08h00 – 13h00)
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Daly on 031 538 1639 ASAP